Note on the use of engraving machine:
1. The continuous running time is less than 10 hours per day to ensure the cleaning of the cooling water and the normal operation of the pump. The water spindle motor must not be dehydrated, and the cooling water should be replaced regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high. In winter, if the working environment temperature is too low, the water in the water tank can be replaced with antifreeze.
Second, each time the machine is used, it is necessary to pay attention to cleaning. It is necessary to clean the dust on the platform and the transmission system, and regularly and weekly (weekly) lubricate the transmission system (X, Y, Z three axes). (Note: X, Y, Z three-axis polished rods are maintained with engine oil: high-speed butter is added to the screw part: in winter, if the working environment is fully automatic, the temperature of the computer engraving machine is too low, the screw rod, the polished rod (square rail or circular guide) should be Flush and clean with gasoline, then add the oil, otherwise the resistance of the machine transmission will be too large and the machine will be misaligned.)
Third, the electrical maintenance inspection is, must cut off the power supply, after the monitor has no display and the main circuit power indicator is off, the computer woodworking machine can be carried out.
Method for identifying engraving machine tools:
1) Ask about the number of particles of the tool material: The material with a high number of grains is good. Under this premise, there is a good tool.
2) Observe whether the rake face is smooth: smooth tool is better, the friction of the tool is small during machining, and the tool life can be extended. It can also be explained that the quality of the tool is good.
3) Selecting a narrow-edge tool: The purpose of the wide blade is to increase the strength of the tool. However, with a wide-blade tool, once the blade is slightly worn, the blade will participate in the cutting, resulting in a sharp drop in tool life. In addition, according to our engraving industry, the cutting force is small and the sharpness of the tool is required. It is necessary to use a narrow edge belt.
4) The tool joint is thinner: the thinner the front corner of the tool, the sharper the tool.