The laser engraving machine is a high-tech product in the world today, and its product integration of light, machine and electricity is very high. Laser engraving machine is a new type of laser data processing equipment, mainly used in: crafts, furniture, glass products, wood products, lighting, advertising, decoration, paper, mark board, stamps and seals 1, bamboo products, handbags and shoes , clothes and clothing, fabrics, etc. By adjusting the laser parameters, the machine can perform a variety of engraving and cutting. In the mid-to-late 1990s, with the successful development of laser engraving technology, the engraving industry began to develop rapidly. So far, the application of engraving machines is almost everywhere in every industry, and it has become a common equipment in our daily work. Now, it is mainly used in advertising, craft, mold, construction, printing and packaging, wood, decoration, leather...
Laser engraving machine maintenance and maintenance:
1. The laser engraving machine needs to adjust the light intensity not to exceed 20MA to prevent the laser tube from aging rapidly.
2. The mirror of the laser engraving machine should be carefully cleaned on the machine, otherwise the light path must be reset.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use inferior circulating water. Inferior circulating water can seriously affect the laser power and greatly shorten the service life of the laser tube. The laser tube damage of the laser engraving machine is not covered by the warranty of the user. Pure water is recommended.
4. Before each operation, please pay attention to the focus. The focus of the laser engraving machine is not allowed to seriously affect the engraving effect.
5. The third transmitting mirror and focusing mirror must be removed and cleaned. After cleaning, the lens must be installed securely, but not too tight to avoid lens breakage.
6. After each operation, the laser engraving machine should be cleaned. When doing cleaning work, you can slowly push the beam and the car slowly in the case of power failure, but it is strictly forbidden to push and pull.
7. The lens must be cleaned once before going to work every day (note: not in the second half).
8. Every other week, clean the laser engraving machine peripherals (fans, air pumps, etc.).
9. The amount of cooling water should not be less than 30 liters, and the submersible pump must be submerged.
10. During the operation of the laser engraving machine, the water temperature must be monitored at any time. Once the water has a warm feeling, immediately change the water (the method that does not affect the operation is to mix some hot water and flush into cold water).