Analysis of several major failures often occurring in die-cutting machines
(1) Die cutting machine indentation rules. The reason is that the copper pad paper is still too wide groove indentation, the position of the cardboard indentation is uncertain; the less the thickness of the copper pad paper, the groove angle is not standardized, any excess angle, the knife and the fixed blade are not suitable for the gas tightness of the coin too Tight, flat bottom plate can not reach the required connection, the indentation is easily twisted, and the copper wire is too loose in the indentation to be easy to wire. The method of cutting and processing is to replace the copper pad paper, the extrusion mark Kai is too narrow; increase the thickness of the wire pad paper, fine-tune the groove angle; the Pai knife solid knife should be suitable for their airtightness.
(2) Cutting edge only. The reason is that the die-cutting machine has poor quality blades, the blades are not sharp, and the cutting is adaptively differential; the edge of the steel is seriously worn, not replaced in time, the machine pressure is not enough, the cutting pressure is adjusted, the improper handling of the blades is in the paper, and the pressure is uncomfortable. The method of elimination is based on different cutting performance of paperboard, choose different quality characteristics and improve the cutting blade, adaptability; always check the die-cutting machine blade and blade wear, replace the blade in time; properly increase the pressure of the die-cutting machine; adjust the pressure Blade and replacement pad.
(3) The position of the cut indentation is not accurate. The reasons for the failure are: mismatch between position and printed product, deviation of cutting and printing sites; paper jam; inconsistent clamping position of cutting operation rules; operation of feeding board deformation or stretching, no overprinting standard. This solution is based on product requirements, recalibrating the template, printing and die-cutting bit sets; adjusting the die-cutting machine's cutting feeding positioning rules to make it consistent with the feeding position; reducing the cause of failure and reducing the quality of die-cutting in printing and material defects itself.
(4) Folding molding, cardboard crease cracking. When folded, such as cardboard outside the indentation crack, the reason is that the width of the indentation is not too deep or indentation; if the inner cardboard is cracked, excessive force is molded indentation, deep folds. Appropriately reduce the thickness of the paper-cut wire; broaden the thickness of the cardboard indentation line; appropriately reduce the construction of the pressure cutter; or use a copper wire with a slightly lower height. Cutting and processing
(5) There is a dark line indentation that is not clear, frying the line. The dark line is that the die-cutting machine is excessively indented, and the line is broken because the pressure of the indentation is too heavy and the cardboard is broken. Reasons for failure: Inaccurate calculation of copper pad paper thickness, too low or too high pad; improper selection of copper; proper adjustment of molding machine pressure, too large or too small; paper bad paper moisture content is too low brittleness, increase toughness. The thickness of the paper-cut wire should be recalculated and adjusted; whether the copper selection is properly checked, the pressure of the die-cutting machine is properly adjusted, and the die-cutting indentation process conditions are adjusted according to the condition of the cardboard. Therefore, the two are adapted.
(6) In the knife stick cardboard version. The reason is that the rubber filler is too thin in the incision, resulting in insufficient toughness, or improper selection of rubber hard, medium and soft properties; the steel blade is not sharp, and the thickness of the paper is too large, resulting in too much pressure on the knife or cutting. According to the distribution of the steel formwork, it is reasonable to use rubber of different hardness, viscous attention. When you put a gentle density distribution, adjust the cutting pressure appropriately and replace the blade if necessary.