1. The fulcrum of laser tube installation shall be reasonable, and the fulcrum shall be at 1 / 4 of the total length of laser tube, otherwise the mode of laser tube facula will become bad, and some working facula will become several points in a period of time, resulting in the decline of laser power unable to meet the requirements, resulting in continuous tube replacement, and carefully reading the precautions for use of laser tube.
2. The cooling system of laser engraving machine shall be grounded, the water tank and water circuit shall be cleaned frequently, and the temperature control point of the cooling and temperature control water tank shall be reasonable, otherwise the laser tube is easy to be damaged and the condensation power is reduced, the cold water head of the tube falls off, the service life is greatly shortened, sometimes it cannot work, resulting in continuous tube replacement.
3. The water protection of laser engraving machine should be checked and cleaned frequently. The cooling water can't wash the water protection float switch or the water protection float switch doesn't reset. The short circuit method can't be used to solve the urgent problem. The cooling water quality is good, the aluminum oxide in the water nozzle is too serious, and the dirt in the water pump, water pipe and water protection should be cleaned regularly after a period of use, otherwise the laser pipe will burst or the cold water head will fall off.
4. The air suction device of laser engraving machine shall be checked and cleaned regularly to clean the air duct of the fan. Otherwise, many smoke and dust can not be discharged, seriously and quickly contaminating the lens and laser tube, which makes the mechanical and electronic parts easy to oxidize and cause poor contact.
5. Focus lens and reflector inspection: after working for a while, the lens frame will heat up, and the lens surface will change color and rust; film removal and cracking belong to the object to be replaced, especially many customers use large air pump and air compressor, so water will soon accumulate on the focus lens, so it is necessary to check the cleaning and quality of the lens (laser tube light outlet) light path system on time.
6. The working environment of the machine shall not be too bad. If the ambient temperature is higher than 30 ℃ and lower than 18 ℃, there will be too much dust and serious air pollution, so that the machine is seriously damaged and the failure rate is rising; under the humid environment, all electrical accessories are easy to have problems. So in this special remind customers to improve the working environment and the machine often for maintenance.
7. The power of power grid shall be matched. The power distribution and contact points of all parts of the whole equipment shall be good (fans, water coolers, laser machines, laser power supplies and computers shall be powered independently).
8. The working current of the laser tube should be reasonable, and it can't work at 90-100 light intensity for a long time; it should be used rationally and save laser energy; the optical system should be clean and correct, otherwise the laser tube will be aged and cracked prematurely, so the working time intensity of the laser machine should be adjusted at 50-60% and then the working speed should be adjusted according to the material, which is the best working state of the laser tube.
9. The base plate and the processed material should be flat, otherwise the focal length will be inconsistent, some parts will not be cut through, so the light intensity will be increased, and the laser tube will be aging rapidly.
10. The cooling of laser power supply should be smooth, otherwise the temperature will rise very high once the working current is adjusted to more than 50%, which will increase the failure rate of laser power supply. Like TM series machines, they can take down the side door and directly release the heat from the power supply.