CNC engraving machines are widely used in many industries, and due to the different industries, the models of their engraving machines and the internal configuration of their engraving machines are also very different, so many different types of engraving machines have been produced, mainly for CNC engraving machines. The categories are:
1. Woodworking engraving machine
The woodworking engraving machine is a big classification under the CNC engraving machine. It can be roughly divided into: wooden door engraving machine, furniture engraving machine, coffin engraving machine, handicraft engraving machine and wood engraving machine.
2, cylindrical engraving machine
This kind of engraving machine is mainly used for processing wood for 3D or three-dimensional engraving, such as Guanyin, Buddha statue, Roman column, gourd and so on.
3, metal engraving machine
Mainly used for processing iron, aluminum, copper and other metal sheet materials, although the name is metal engraving machine, but the stone engraving machine is used.
4, stone engraving machine
Mainly used in the processing of ceramic tiles, bluestone, artificial stone, granite, sand and other stone tombstones, stone monuments, background walls, merits, floor tiles and so on.
5, industrial engraving machine
Mainly used in special industries, such as circuit boards, special materials processing, etc. This engraving machine is a custom engraving machine. Common problems and treatment methods of woodworking CNC engraving machine:
First, woodworking CNC engraving machine can not be carved at the origin
1. Whether the layout size of the file matches the machine;
2. Check if the offset is set and the layout is correct.
Second, the woodworking CNC engraving machine will give an abnormal sound or always top bad limit switch when starting reset
1, the top is not limited to the limit switch, it can be corrected;
2, the drive line contact is not good, the drive line can be fixed;
3, the limit switch line is not connected, the line can be connected;
4. The limit switch is damaged and can be replaced.
Third, the spindle motor suddenly stops or slows down during the work of the woodworking CNC engraving machine
1. The operating voltage is unstable or overloaded, and a voltage regulator can be added;
2. Check if the middle line is connected and whether the line is desoldered.
Fourth, the woodworking CNC engraving machine sometimes shifts forward or offset to the right when the origin is set, and the offset distance is uncertain.
1. The limit switch fails. When the system returns to the system origin, the limit switch is closed and popped open. Change the limit switch;
2. The drive line is loose. Try to fix it tight.