Laser engraving machine maintenance and maintenance:
1. Special need to adjust the light intensity not to exceed 20MA, in case the laser tube is aging rapidly.
2. The mirror should be carefully cleaned on the machine, otherwise the light path must be reset.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use inferior circulating water. Inferior circulating water can seriously affect the laser power and greatly shorten the service life of the laser tube. Laser tube damage caused by users using inferior water is not covered by the warranty. Pure water is recommended.
4. Please pay attention to the focus before each operation, and the focus will not seriously affect the engraving effect.
5. The third transmitting mirror and focusing mirror must be removed and cleaned. After cleaning, the lens must be installed securely, but not too tight to avoid lens breakage.
6. After each job, clean the work. When doing cleaning work, you can slowly push the beam and the car slowly in the case of power failure, but it is strictly forbidden to push and pull.
7. The lens must be cleaned once before going to work every day (note: not in the second half).
8. Clean the machine peripherals (fans, air pumps, etc.) once every other week.
9. The amount of cooling water should not be less than 30 liters, and the submersible pump must be submerged.
10. During the operation, the water temperature must be monitored at any time. Once the water has a warm feeling, change the water immediately (the method that does not affect the operation is to mix some hot water and flush into cold water)