How to properly select and use woodworking CNC engraving machine tools, we only need to follow the following principles:
1. The thickness of the material to be processed shall not exceed the thickness of the cutting edge that can be cut and engraved. Otherwise, the broken knife or the engraving effect may be unsatisfactory;
2. The shank should be matched with the jacket and can be smoothly inserted into and out of the jacket. The shank should be firmly put into the jacket and fastened. If the tool jacket is used for a long time, the inner hole is deformed, and the new clamp should be replaced. set;
3, always check the toughness and sharpness of the tool. If the tool is found to be blunt or the knife edge is damaged, it is best to replace it immediately. If you continue to use it, not only the carving effect is not good, but also the risk of breaking the knife.
4, the size of the tool jacket should be appropriate, the jacket has a section, the inner hole deformation is not round enough, long-term use of wear, the inner hole has a tapered sleeve must not be selected, easily lead to shank tremor, the sculpture does not produce satisfactory results ;
5, cleaning tools are best to use professional cleaners;
6. Engraving and cutting of different materials, different tools should be selected and the cutting and engraving speed should be modified reasonably;
7. The engraving and cutting speed should be balanced, the processing speed should be kept as consistent as possible, and the engraving and cutting process should be completed in one go to prevent the occurrence of breakpoint cross-section tool marks;
8, carving tools do not polish and change the shape of the blade;
9. Apply butter to prevent rusting of the tool when the tool is not in use.